June 9, 2015 | D&L
‘The hottest new collection’ has arrived at Topshop with the Unique pre-fall 2015 pieces making their debut.
What’s great about this latest collection and what sets it apart from the rest, is its ability to bridge the gap between the SS and AW season.
With model figures such as Alexa Chung and professional models in the fashion industry, including Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn showing support for the range, it’s certainly been a perfect introduction to a huge number of fashionistas worldwide.
So let’s take a look at the positives of the collection:
– You can keep one step ahead of the fashion game with what’s to come, especially with the new colours, styles and shapes to prepare for.
– A mixture of bright and subtle colours are featured in the collection, which shows that they are catering for both, lovers of striking colours and those who prefer a more toned down palette.
– Due to the collection not quite leaving the Summer season, there are some amazing styles to wear, bridging the gap and allowing you to co-ordinate pre-fall sleeves with Summer footwear.
With positives, come a few negatives:
– Due to fashion changing all the time, there are very little fitted styles in the collection, as the focus is mainly on wide fit trousers, flare skirts and loose fitted jackets.
– If you’re not a fan of floral designs, then you’ll be pretty limited when it comes to your favourite statement pieces. Although, this could be the time to explore something new…
But don’t let those few down-falls put you off, as there are a number of combinations that will work great together, such as velvet suiting and a floral print, or a Victoriana shift and suede shoe.
Take a look at the images attached for some styling ideas of your own and you’ll be more than prepared for the pre-fall season!
Overall, we’re certainly giving a thumbs up to this new collection. Shop the best pieces today.
Photo Credit: Topshop